Thursday, September 30, 2010

The eyelash curler; my demise

So at the start of this project I was strolling alone just fine, throwing out sketches like it was nobody's business but now that we've been assigned 16 different requirements that need 20 images each... I'm stuck

Going in I thought an eyelash curler would be kind of cool to work with for about a month, that it was simple, yet complex enough to stay interesting and I would be able to do a lot with it...

But I came to find that there were a few pieces of the object that I had to include in every sketch or else the object was unrecognizable and easily confused with scissors or something of the sort.

I do like a challenge and its keeping me focused and wanting to just finish this project and come up with something entirely awesome, so that is good. But after this I definitely will never be able to look at an eyelash curler in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment