Tuesday, April 19, 2011

at the architecture library


love the classicness of the shape mixed with the use of plastic as the material

the bottom left one is just kinda fun I thought

the scan doesn't look great, but in the photo on the right, I love the balance of colors in all the chairs, where the cushion is slightly lighter than the metal/wood, makes it look very sophisticated

the middle picture on the right just really struck me and fun

the bottom left one is cool, thinking of different way to USE a chair

really enjoy the pattern on the chair, makes simple shape thats pretty cookie cutter, very original

I absolutely love these two with all my heart

like the idea with the one on the right, where its an abstract shape formed into a simple chair structure

like the fabric on the bottom right one better than the chair itself

this might be my favorite

like the top right and top left chairs. fun patterns with simple structures

another fun shape

love the bold shape and bold pattern on the fabric

how could I not include this guy?

don't really like the chair, but I like that is has dual functions

the top right one is just kind of fun

i like the whole style and aesthetic of the one on the top right

love the flowers coming out of the back of the chair, really adds to a simple construction of the chair


this one is so beautiful.

I want this chair.

LOVE THIS ONE everything about it


after seeing this is 3 separate books.... I kinda started to like it

beautifully simple


love the shape and clunkiness of the chairs on the right

LOVE the simplicity and bold, clean colors

 
I love the feel of the chairs in the environment on the right.


so I scanned in a bunch of pictures of chairs I like.... time to narrow it down.

2 comments:

  1. You really are on top of the situation--already scanning chair photos! Plus you are still the top blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to make up for my book being late as best I can!

    ReplyDelete