Monday, May 9, 2011

frame


I'm going really simple with my frame, incorporating the curve of my chair in the two rounded sides, and the straight lines with the flat two sides. I wasn't sure how to make this out of cardboard so I made it on google-sketchup, so I hope that works! I also got some white matte board. Really just going for a clean look that I know I can get to look wonderful by the time its done instead of going with my original idea of having a crazy face-plate, because if there is one thing I've learned, its that I bite off a little more than I can chew quite often. This time I'm choosing a doable design, because I want to end this semester on a good note.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Make a sketch with measurements to you can show Cotter, and he can figure out the best way to make this. It doesn't look too difficult.

    ReplyDelete