Sunday, May 1, 2011

Got all I can done!




So I have it sittable, and all the sides are covered. PROUD OF MYSELF! Put probably 20 hours in on this chair so far, but I don't regret it, just am glad I really committed to this. 

What I have left to do....
1. Either tape the edges or find some other alternative.
             -I really like Ali's from Jeremy's class with the packaging tape on all the edges, looks really clean, my only worry is that with some many curves in my design tape isn't going to really work, but we can talk about other ideas on Tuesday.
2. Make the cutout (more like decal) designs for the sides. I still haven't decided completely one what exactly I want those designs to look like, but I have some ideas, just need to get them down on paper.

Other than that, I'm done. I'm so psyched to see the final product because not to brag..... but it looks pretty kick ass right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment